About the Book
The go-to guide for managers of agencies and communications teams wishing to demonstrate the value of public relations as a management discipline.
A crowdsourced series of 39 essays on issues facing the public relations industry today, with more than 40 contributors from around the world.
The first ten chapters are:
1. Commanding the respect of the business community & the pitch to employers by Francis Ingham
2. Strong together: Working towards a community of theory and practice in public relations by Stephen Waddington
3. What Brexit taught us about the opportunity for PR by Rob Brown
4. Economics, social dialogue & public relations by Ezri Carlebach
5. Serving the membership: Is it time for the CIPR & PRCA to merge? By Richard Houghton
6. Maximising the true value of meaningful conversations to drive improvement by Matthew Hopkins
7. From purpose to performance: A radical approach to stakeholder engagement by Sean Trainor
8. Charting the course or just keeping you afloat: Is human resources taking your business when it needs to go? By Elizabeth Baines
9. Social mobility in PR: A career open to all by Sarah Stimson
10. Stitching together good corporate behaviour by Karan Chadda